Delta T - Wizard Thermal Profiling - comprises a 5 channel temperature logger and user friendly software providing the simplest and most basic data to the most comprehensive SPC demands as the user desires.
Understanding the thermal excursions on your electronic circuit assembly are critical to reducing solder defects thereby cutting down on production waste and greatly improving end-product reliability.
Since the advent of lead-free alloys with their normally far higher melting points, ensuring that a small component doesn’t fry and that a big component reaches soldering temperature is critical. Connecting a thermo-couple to 5 different locations on an assembly, as it moves through the soldering process, will give the process engineer the data required to maintain what is often a very narrow process window.
The Delta T is able to withstand solder process temperatures >400°C. The special housing or thermal shield, even permits safe use in vapour-phase soldering systems.
Many thermal profiling systems have a fixed sampling rate that does not pick up the wide temperature excursions experienced in wave soldering. Delta T however, incorporates dynamic sampling that ensures accurate temperature logging by varying the sampling rate.
- Measurement: 5 Channels for NiCr-Ni thermo couples (Type K)
- Connection to PC: USB-Port 1.1 or higher
- Operation: ON/OFF Switch
- Power supply: 9V Battery
- Temperature measurement range: 0-380°C
- Max. storing rate: from 10Hz, dynamically
- Resolution: 0,1°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0,5°C
- Maximum storage capacity: 2048 measurements for each channel with dynamical storage management for continuous measurement
- Operation display: multi-colour LED displays low voltage warning and general status of equipment