NEW CONTAMINOMETER CM BBT Bare Board Tester
GEN 3 SYSTEMS announce the introduction of a totally new Ionic Contamination (ROSE) tester developed specifically to handle bare boards – CONTAMINOMETER™ CM BBT.
The CM BBT has tank dimensions to suit all bare boards up to 24” x 24” (610mm x 610mm). Optimised to provide the most accurate measurements, the system features a “Narrow & Deep” tank to avoid the unwanted influences of CO2 and other iogenic gasses.
Built to meet and exceed the IPC-TM-650 method 2.3.25 ROSE test, the CM BBT is the only specifically dedicated Bare Board “ROSE” tester on the market.
The CM Series Contaminometers from Gen3 Systems all feature:
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit)
- Complete testing within only 3 minutes
- Full regeneration in < 6 minutes
- Accurate measurement even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are huge
- Automatic temperature compensation
- PC based software is used to produce graphical test data, a pass/fail analysis and automatic hard copy print out using test methods according to all prevailing standards