Following over 2 years of intense research and development, we are proud to introduce the next generation of equipment used to measure changes in Surface Insulation Resistance.
The new AutoSIR2+™ system represents a dramatic improvement over existing SIR test alternatives, and its shielded precision electronics allows state-of-the-art accuracy resistance measurements to be made up to 1014 Ω.
One AutoSIR2+ chassis can hold between 1 to 16 measurement cards and can monitor up to 256 x 2-point test patterns or 78 x 5-point test patterns, or 32 x 9-point test patterns at selectable intervals from minutes to days. Each channel is current limited (1 M Ω), which encourages growth of dendrites for failure analysis. The frequent monitoring capability provides a full picture of the electrochemical reactions taking place on a circuit assembly, and provides early trend analysis enabling tests to be curtailed, thus saving considerable test time and money.
- Measurements from all 256 Channels can be taken in <30 seconds
- Applied Voltage: +1V to 100V
- Measurement Range: 106 Ω to 1014 Ω
- Measurement Method: Continuous on all selected channels
- Measurement Test Intervals: Fully selectable from minimum of 1 minute
- Capable of testing to all existing test specifications – IPC – IEC – JNC and other user specifications
- Future proofed design
- AutoSIR2+ is available with 64, 128 or 256 channel configurations
- On connection the system runs a self test
- Adaptable and flexible software operating with Windows 7, 8 &10
|Number of Channels||64 or 128 or 256|
|Measurable range of insulation resistance||106 to 1014 Ω|
|Internal Bias Voltage||
0V; 3.3V; 5V; 10V; 12.5V; 15V; ±50V, ±100V
|External Bias Voltage||1V to 100V free selection external 1V to 1250V|
|Measurement Method||Continuous on all selected channels|
|Measurement Test Intervals||Fully selectable from minimum of 1 minute|
|Measurement Speed||Optimised at <100ms per channel for data management|
|Maximum Test Duration||Unlimited|
|Current measuring cable||Fully shielded|
|Data collection||Sampling Time, Elapsed Time,
Resistance, Current, Applied Voltage,
|Applicable OS||Windows® 7 onwards|
|Power requirment||110V/230V Switchable mains
17 kgs (37.5 Ibs)
52 x 34 x 17cm
For full tech spec, please email email@example.com
Gen3 offers custom Test Racks as accessories to the AutoSIR2+ & CAF2+. Contact us for more details.