The AutoSIR2+™ system - your assurance for quality and reliability in electronics.
The AutoSIR2+ represents a dramatic improvement over existing SIR test alternatives, and its shielded precision electronics allows state-of-the-art accuracy resistance measurements to be made up to 1014 Ω.
The AutoSIR2+ is available with 3 diffent channel options: 64 channel, 128 channel and 256 channel systems. Each channel is current limited (1 M Ω), which encourages growth of dendrites for failure analysis. Combined with our fully customaisable test racks, our differnt channel options enable parallel testing of several PCBs simultaneously. This feature significantly increases testing throughput, reducing the time required for SIR testing.
The frequent monitoring capability provides a full picture of the electrochemical reactions taking place on a circuit assembly, and provides early trend analysis enabling tests to be curtailed, thus saving considerable test time and money.
Our user friendly interface and intuitive features eliminate the need for extensive training, allowing users to quickly familiarise themselves with the software and start testing easily. We offer the flexibility of testing at intervals from as little as 1 minute!
We also offer the use of multi bias testing where 3 voltages can be applied at the same time in combination with our test racks. This enables our customers to test different boards all at the same time.
High voltage capability
With increasing demand, we have developed the capability to offer testing solutions up to 1250V utilising our CLRHV. Contact us now for further information.
- Measurements from all 256 Channels can be taken in <30 seconds
- Applied Voltage: +1V to 100V
- Measurement Range: 106 Ω to 1014 Ω
- Measurement Method: Continuous on all selected channels
- Measurement Test Intervals: Fully selectable from minimum of 1 minute
- Capable of testing to all existing test specifications – IPC – IEC – JNC and other user specifications
- Future proofed design
- AutoSIR2+ is available with 64, 128 or 256 channel configurations
- On connection the system runs a self test
- Adaptable and flexible software operating with Windows 7 onwards
|Number of Channels||64 or 128 or 256|
|Measurable range of insulation resistance||106 to 1014 Ω|
|Internal Bias Voltage||
0V; 3.3V; 5V; 10V; 12.5V; 15V; ±50V, ±100V
|External Bias Voltage||1V to 100V free selection external 1V to 1250V|
|Measurement Method||Continuous on all selected channels|
|Measurement Test Intervals||Fully selectable from minimum of 1 minute|
|Measurement Speed||Optimised at <100ms per channel for data management|
|Maximum Test Duration||Unlimited|
|Current measuring cable||Fully shielded|
|Data collection||Sampling Time, Elapsed Time,
Resistance, Current, Applied Voltage,
|Applicable OS||Windows® 7 onwards|
|Power requirment||110V/230V Switchable mains
17 kgs (37.5 Ibs)
52 x 34 x 17cm
For full tech spec, please email email@example.com
Gen3 offers custom Test Racks as accessories to the AutoSIR2+ & CAF2+.
Our customisable test racks are designed to facilitate and streamline the SIR & CAF testing process. These test racks are engineered to accommodate multiple printed circuit boards (PCBs) or electronic assemblies for simultaneous testing, making the process more efficient and cost-effective. We can design our test racks around ANY test coupon or assembly and can work with you to design your own coupons for your own manufacturing requirements.
Our test rack can offer you:
- Flexibility: The test racks are designed to be highly flexible, allowing for easy customisation to meet the specific needs of different PCB sizes, shapes, and configurations. This adaptability ensures compatibility with a wide range of electronic components and assemblies.
- Multiple Testing Ports: Our racks typically have multiple testing ports, enabling parallel testing of several PCBs/ simultaneously. This feature significantly increases testing throughput, reducing the time required for SIR testing.
- Rain Guard: All of our racks come with a rain guard in case the environmental chamber has an issue where 'rain' occurs. The rain guard protects your assemblies from direct droplets.
- Precise Test Point Access: Our test racks are designed to ensure precise and reliable contact with the PCB's test points. Proper contact is critical for obtaining accurate SIR test results.
- User-Friendly: Our test racks are designed to simplify the setup and operation for SIR/CAF testing, making them accessible to operators with varying levels of expertise.