Gen3 Systems Limited is a specialist British manufacturer of test and measurement equipment used to predict reliability and maintain quality in the production of electronic circuits. We are a small team of experts offering not only equipment and test services but full customer training and consultancy services in the following specialist areas:
- SIR and CAF reliability measurement techniques
- Electronic circuit cleaning and cleanliness testing (ROSE Testing)
- Conformal coating
- Solder paste analysis
In addition, we design and manufacture conformal coating process equipment for both batch as well as in-line applications, and production process aids.
To strengthen our UK and Ireland sales activities, in January 2008 we acquired Process Support Products (PSP) with owner Peter Marshall joining our team. PSP is the UK / Ireland sales division for Gen3 Systems and a distributor of products from:
- MEK Europe (AOI)
- Aprotec (Non Contact Solder Paste Analyser)
- ACE (selective soldering)
- MB Tech (cleaning systems)
- Optilia (camera inspection systems)
- Vision Engineering (Inspection systems)
- Novatech (vacuum tooling and process control software solutions)
Gen3 Systems works closely with the world-renowned UK National Physical Laboratory (NPL) that helps with the development of new measurement techniques and equipment. And we are engaged in international standards development through the BSi, IEC and IPC. Our combined knowledge and experience is also employed to provide training and advice to customers, along with a range of comprehensive in-house services for solderability, SIR and cleanliness testing.
Gen3 Systems is located on the M3 corridor, just 30 minutes from London Heathrow Airport and 45 minutes from central London.